It’s been a long time, friends.
The world is in a strange state, as I’m sure you’re all experiencing. In addition, I personally am at a crossroads. I left my job to take a few months off to travel (needless to say that didn’t happen!) and I left my partner of three years (mum and dad are of course thrilled to have their grown up daughter back home). Being single, feeling a little homeless and being jobless isn’t where I thought I’d be, but I suppose this is another adventure. Whilst the world is on pause I’m finding out who I am and what drives me, exactly what your 20s are for!
So, what’s next for The Age of Escapades? I’ll keep to what I know and love, which means book reviews and travel writing. I may throw in some random posts of my own writing, time off has re-awoken my inner poet, and general things I’m up to. Here’s the post I have planned so far:
- A review of my time in Prague – I’ll think of a snazzy title before posting!
- More London Adventures
- A review of Sophie Kinsella’s ‘I Owe You One’, amongst other book reviews
- The Friday Five will be back
- My Quarantine Boredom Busters
- What I’ve learnt from volunteering at a food bank during the current crisis
I’m glad to be back and excited to see what’s changed in the blogging community!